Thursday, October 7, 2010

They say that to become an amazing writer (even if you are your own and only audience and you're a little bit biased) that you should dedicate a few minutes, half an hour, an hour, whatever you have time for; to write down every single thing that pops into your head...
To clear out the clutter, if you will. Spring clean your mind and help you get down to the nitty gritty of what you really want in there instead of continually grabbing at the first little fishy of an idea swirling around the pond of your mind.
I think this is an absolutely excellent idea and I fully intend to put this into practice.
In fact, i just put a few minutes into one myself and I can already feel my rubiks cube brain shifting into a more organised pattern.
Try it, I think you'll be surprised by how quickly your fingers will dance around the keyboard like nobodies business.

No comments:

Post a Comment