Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yesterday was the much talked about, much dreamed about, long-awaited and anticipated collaboration between my darling friend and talented designer Megan Todd and the equally talented and friendly photographer Nitai Whitehurst. Suzi Alexander was our saviour, volunteering her master hair sculpting services at the last minute, and I had a go at painting my face.
These are some sneaky peaks at what's to come (as I know nothing about the art of skilfully airbrushing a photo, I merely did a quick edit to make these look a little bit more finished).
Watch this space people, the amazing work of these kids is going to explode before you know it. They'll be designing your next couture get-up, you'll be ripping their fantastic photoshoots out of magazines to stick on your wall and next time you go to the hair dresser, you'll be showing pictures of their fabulous do's and asking for the same.







xx

No comments:

Post a Comment